HKO at a Glance
Established in 1970, Hong Kong Optical Lens Co. Ltd (HKO) is the largest manufacturer of RX optical lenses in Asia. With our global distribution network, we proudly serve more than 25 countries. We are also an authorized dealer for many global brands.
We are headquartered in Hong Kong with 7 regional offices, 8 RX labs, 3 spectacle frames factory and 3 casting factories across Asia.
Your Vision, Our Mission
For more than 40 years, we have made your vision our mission. We are continuously committed to:
- Be the largest manufacturer of quality optical lens, spectacle and eyewear
- Exceed expectations with our excellent service, quick turnaround and product quality
- Forge successful partnerships with optical shops, brands, other optical manufacturers, retailers and other related businesses
Clearly Superior Service
HKO is the world’s premier one-stop shop for optical lenses. Our brand is synonymous with quality products and seamless service at every step of the value chain.
Online Ordering System
Place orders anytime and track orders at every step of the process. Each account is managed by a dedicated representative—giving you a convenient single point of contact.
Fast 48-Hour Shipping
We understand your time is valuable. Orders are shipped worldwide within just two days
Daily Collection & Delivery
Three times each business day, our representatives visit optical shops in selected cities to collect orders and deliver products.
We operate according to recognized global standards so you can count on exceptional quality time and time again.
Our total quality system meets or exceeds international standards and regulatory requirements.
We have achieved the following accreditations:
- ISO 17025
- CZV THREE STAR status
- FDA 21 CFR 10.90 & 21 CFR 801.410
Respect For Our Planet
As responsible corporate citizens, we strive to reduce our impact on the environment. Our efforts are focused on five areas:
- Strengthening environmental management processes
- Reducing water usage and securing sustainably-sourced supplies
- Improving energy efficiency in manufacturing and transportation
- Reducing carbon footprint and adapting to climate change
- Limiting waste generation and optimizing recycling